google7181070857721ad8.html Yoga Embodied: Anja's yoga article Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1PL7iGeIj

Saturday 14 November 2009

Anja's yoga article



Dear Friends and Family,

Trust you are well and enjoying autumn. I can't believe it is November and here I am in warm sunshine in India!

I am really enjoying my ayurvedic placements. I am learning so much - I have been away for just 5 weeks and learned more than being at university for 3 years! It is very intense. We are observing/practicing/learning 12 hours a day 6 days a week - minimum... But it is so inspiring.

We are now in Hassan at a very popular and large teaching hospital/university. Our day start at 7am with yoga. What a great way to start the day! So I am still practicing though not teaching. And I do miss teaching. One of my lovely friends has kindly scanned and emailed me the attached article which is published in the new yoga magazine Om Magazine. I wrote it before I went to India so it is very exciting to see it in print! Hope you enjoy reading it.

Apologies for the group email - not very personal I know... To the lovely staff at Headway: please forward my regards to the other staff, volunteers and attenders... Thank you

Warm Wishes

Anja

Anja Brierley Lange

Traveling yogini...
my blog