google7181070857721ad8.html Yoga Embodied: Expanding new classes and venues Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1PL7iGeIj

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Expanding new classes and venues


So many exciting things are happening at the moment!

I am at the end of my Post Graduate degree in Ayurvedic Medicine. And I am so excited! I can finally set up my practice and devote my time to Yoga and Ayurveda.

Well I guess that is what I have been doing the past 4 years while I have been studying as well teaching... But I am looking forward to put it more into practice.

So will I am doing my last assignments, studying for exams and doing my homework I am also expanding my classes, seeing more private classes and seeing clients for Ayurvedic consultations.

I am trying to keep my self focused, calm and centered - though it is a challenge at times I am pleased that I have my yoga practice. Practising physical asana helps getting me out of my head and connect with my body again, breathing helps me keep calm (or calms me down at least!) and I am now taking Brami a herb good for the intellect (!) and memory... I keep my essential oils burning while I study...

See the newest newsletter below for what is happening in the very near future with regards to yoga and ayurveda:

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=972153ab28dd98cc4b734604c&id=30a31500ca